The essence of the law “On education”
By law, everyone is guaranteed equal rights to education, regardless of sex, race, nationality, language, religion, social origin, nationality, personal and social status.
Types of training include:
* pre-school education and training;
* general secondary and secondary special education;
* professional training;
* higher education;
* education after higher education;
* retraining of personnel and improving their skills;
* extracurricular education.
General secondary education includes I-XI classes.
Secondary special education is carried out in academic lyceums on the basis of 9 years of basic secondary education for 2 years.
Professional education is divided into primary, secondary and secondary special pr…