Chair: Inoyatov Odiljon Sabitovich
Reception days: every day from 15:00 to 17:00 (Tuesday and Saturday)
Phone: (+99897) 248 08 01
History of the department.
In June 2019, the Department of Fine Arts and Engineering Graphics was separated from the Department of Music Education and Fine Arts. The department has 6 main professors and two associate professors. All the necessary conditions for students to receive special education are created here.
The Department of Fine Arts and Engineering Graphics has been collaborating with the Department of Fine Arts, Engineering Graphic Design of the
Scientific activity of the department.
The results of scientific researches on the role of fine arts in the upbringing of youth are being illustrated in cooperation with the faculty of fine arts, engineering graphics at the Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami and the chair of applied arts and stand painting at the Kamoliddin Behzod National Institute of Arts and Design , participating in scientific conferences.
Articles published by the faculty:
- “The necessity of upbringing the young generation based on national traditions” by A.Bobojonov.
- “Introduce students to the life and works of the great painter Chingiz Akhmarov in the lessons of fine arts” by B. Nusharov.
- “The role of landscape genre in improving the skills of pedagogical artists” by B. Nusharov.
- “Relationship of art, culture and national values” by B. Nusharov
- “The combination of visual arts lessons with aesthetics and ecology” by N.Jumabaev.
- “The role of visual arts in enhancing the aesthetic taste of the youth” by N.Jumabaev.
- “Ethical, aesthetic and ecological views of Oriental thinkers on education” by N. Jumaboev.
- “Function of teaching methods of visual art in the upbringing of children” by the author N.Jumabaev.
- “Innovative technologies to improve the system of professional training in the fine arts” by the author N.Jumabaev.
- “Individual work with low-achieving students in visual arts classes” by R. Khairov.
- “Individual approach to students in the lessons of fine arts” by R. Khairov.
- “The role of scientific research in the preparation of a highly qualified specialist” muallif R. Khairov.
- “An individual approach to gifted children in the lessons of fine art” muallif R. Khairov.
- “An individual approach to gifted students in the art classes at school” muallif R. Khairov.
- “The use of information and communication technologies in the lessons of fine art” muallif R. Khairov.
- “From the history of an individual approach to students in the art classes.” Muallif R. Khairov
- “Organizational-methodological bases of differentiated education in fine arts lessons” by R. Khairov.
- “The role of information and communication technologies in the formation of artistic knowledge of students” by R. Khairov.
- “The system of organization of problem situations in the teaching of drawing” by N.Yakubova.