The order of acceptance to the bachelor's and master's degrees of higher education is accepted by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from June 20, 201 of No. 393 For acceptance in higher education institutions, the Regulation on the Procedure for Dismissal
1. This Provision establishes the procedure for extension, rehabilitation and re-registration of students of higher education institutions in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", "On National Program of Personnel Training" defines the order of departure from the winter.
2. This Statute does not apply to military higher education institutions.
3. The retraining or retraining of students is generally carried out prior to summer school holidays and the start of the academic year (semester).
4. Disqualification of students is carried out on the order of the rector of the higher education institution in the cases stipulated by this Regulation.
5. Shifting or reinstalling students may involve:
higher education institutions;
ministries and agencies, which have higher education institutions;
Interdepartmental Commission for the Training and Re-establishment of Students under the State Commission for admission to education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (here in after referred to as the Interagency Commission).
The Interdepartmental Commission is created by the State Commission on admission to education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (here in after referred to as the State Commission). Its structure includes representatives of ministries and departments, which are higher education institutions.
The chairman and the responsible secretary of the Interdepartmental Commission are appointed by the decision of the State Commission.
6. On the basis of the decision of the rector of the higher education institution, students are trained and rehabilitated according to the corresponding and relevant directions (specialties) of higher education within the framework of this higher education institution.
7. The transfer and reinstatement of students in the following cases is made on the basis of the decision of the ministry (department), which is a higher education institution, accepting a student:
a higher education institution within the framework of a ministry (agency) on the appropriate and relevant directions (specialties) of higher education;
shift and rehabilitate higher education institutions from one higher education institution to another higher education institution within the various ministries (departments) on appropriate and related fields (specialties) of higher education.
8. Upgrading and reinstating students in the following cases is made by the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission:
higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan from accredited foreign universities;
in the context of a higher education institution or higher education institutions under the authority of a ministerial (department) or the different ministries (departments) to the non-conventional directions (specialties) of higher education.
9. The list of related fields (specialties) of higher education is developed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (here in after referred to as the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education) and is approved by the State Commission.
10. Applications for reset or reinstallation of students are appropriate:
on the cases specified in item 6 of the present Regulations - the admission committee of the higher education institution;
in respect of the cases specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of the present Regulations - the regional working groups established by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
Regional workgroups summarize the received documents:
the ministries and departments which are the higher educational institutions in cases specified in item 7 hereof;
the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with paragraph 8 of this Regulation.
Higher Education Institutions Admission Commissions and regional working groups submit a generalized information to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
11. The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education will apply to the Interdepartmental Commission for decision-making within the competence set out in the Statute for applications for retraining or reinstatement of students.
12. Non-state non-state higher education institutions and branches of higher education institutions of other countries (centers, divisions, educational and consulting centers, etc.) for conducting educational activities on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, It is forbidden for the higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan to upgrade and restore students' education.
13. It is forbidden for the first course to be resumed and restored (exceptionally, the student may be given an academic vacation).
14. According to the applications of students studying on the basis of state scholarships, all the forms of admission to the state grants in the appropriate and related fields (specialties) of higher education, Higher education institutions are allowed within the framework of the number of government grants defined in the admission quota for the academic year.
15. In other cases, the transfer is subject to a contractual agreement.
16. A copy of the student's record book or a copy of the academic record in a prescribed form is attached to the application for a post or retraction.
17. In re-registration or re-registration of the students, the rector of the higher education institution may, in the prescribed manner, determine the procedure and timing of submission of the academic debt or difference (no more than two months), the course of study and other conditions for enrollment.
18. It is forbidden to suspend or reinstate student learning.
19. The process of shift or reinstatement in public higher education institutions is free of charge.
20. The procedure and terms of payment-contract formation, including the terms and conditions of payment, are realized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation when repairs or renewal of students on contractual basis.
The order of acceptance to the bachelor's and master's degrees of higher education is accepted by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from June 20, 201 of No. 393 For acceptance in higher educational institutions, On approval of Regulations on the procedure for dismissal from office