Primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the University
Head of the Primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the University: Zikiryaev Zakir Mamirovich
Reception days: daily from 9:00-17: 00
Telephone: 0367 225 03 50
Deputy of the head of the Primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the University: Almenov Avezkhan Alibay ugli
Reception days: daily 9:00-17: 00
Telephone: 0367 225 03 50
Creation of the Youth Union: The Youth Union of Uzbekistan was established in accordance with the decision of the IV Meeting of the NGO “Kamolot” dated June 30, 2017. The primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the University was established on September 4, 2017 at the 1st constituent meeting of the primary organization and registered by the Gulistan City Council of the Union, which was issued certificate No. G01258.
Main goal of the Union:
Further deepening of the democratic, political and economic reforms carried out in the country, strengthening peace and harmony in society, involving young people in the processes of Uzbekistan’s accession to the developed countries of the world and ensuring effective protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the young generation, improving the spiritual and professional level of young men and women, promoting the realization of their intellectual and creative potential.
Main tasks of the Union:
formation of competent, independent-minded youth with an active life position and strong beliefs, able to take a worthy place in the life of society, become a decisive force and support in the processes of reform and renewal of the country
improving its political culture, legal literacy and legal awareness;
spiritual and moral and military-patriotic education of young people, in particular unorganized youth, the formation of their sense of historical memory, national pride and self-consciousness, participation in the events taking place, respect for national and universal values;
protecting the rights and legitimate interests of young people, supporting their aspirations to master modern professions
engaging in entrepreneurial activities;
supporting talented young people, creating conditions for the realization of their creative and intellectual potential, as well as attracting them to scientific activities;
* the formation of a healthy lifestyle, environmental culture among young people, especially unorganized youth, their widespread involvement in regular physical education and sports;
* protection of young people, in particular unorganized ones, from the influence of religious-extremist and other destructive organizations, from the negative influence and threats coming from abroad under the guise of “mass culture”, promotion of prevention and prevention of offenses and crime among young people, etc.
Acceptance to the Youth Union
1. Legal entities and individuals may be members of the union in accordance with the procedure established by this Charter.
2. Expressed a desire to support the goal of the union,
Members of the Union may be citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan, who have reached the age of 14 and are not older than 30 years.
3. If a member of the Union who is an individual is elected to the governing bodies of the Union, the provisions of 4.2 of this Charter shall apply to him, the age limit provided for in the paragraph does not apply.
4. The admission and exit of individuals from the members of the Union is the General meeting of the primary organization of the Union and the Council meeting of the primary organization (in the case of the formation of the Council in the primary organization).
5. The decision on the admission and withdrawal of individuals as members of the relevant governing body of the primary organization is final and approval by the higher bodies of the Union is not required.
6. Members of the Union may be non-governmental non-profit organizations and enterprises, institutions and organizations in the field of youth, as well as other legal entities whose constituent documents do not contradict the statutory goals, objectives and program documents of the Union.
To be accepted as a member of the Union, legal entities and individuals submit an application of the appropriate content.
7. Legal entities are accepted and excluded from the membership of the Union on the basis of a decision of the assembly of local or territorial councils of the Union.
8. The membership of individuals in the Union may be terminated in the following cases:
- At the request of a member of the Union;
- Upon reaching the age of a member of the Union over 30 years (with the exception of persons elected to the elected bodies of the Union);
- When a member of the Union commits actions contrary to this Charter and the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Upon termination of the Union’s activities.
9. The decision to exclude individuals from the membership of the Union is made by the General Meeting of the primary organization or the council of the primary organization.
Rights of the members of the unit:
- freely express their opinions when discussing issues at general meetings, conferences, kurultays of the governing bodies of the Union and in printed periodicals of the Union;
- personally or through a representative to participate in the development of decisions of the Union’s elected bodies;
- Election in the election of governing bodies and control and audit bodies of the union;
- Receive information about the activities of the union bodies, participate in the activities of the union bodies when discussing issues related to their activities, and express their opinion;
- Participate in the activities of the Union within the framework of the Charter and program, submit applications and proposals to any governing body of the Union.
Main responsibilities of the members of the Union:
- Participation in the implementation of the statutory goals of the Union;
- increasing the influence and authority of the Union among young people and in society;
- Implementation of decisions of the governing bodies of the Union, general meetings of primary organizations, as well as meetings of the Council;
- Active participation in the activities of the primary organization of the Union.
Circles and clubs organized by the primary organization
Conditions and opportunities created by the State for the Youth union
On June 30, 2017, at the next IV congress of the Kamolot public youth movement, on the proposal of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Miromonovich Mirziyoyev, the following was created: “Union of Youth of Uzbekistan”. In turn, on July 5, 2017, Presidential Decree No.5106 “On improving the effectiveness of the state youth policy and supporting the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan” was signed. In accordance with this decree, specific measures are defined to educate young people in the spirit of patriotism, respect for national traditions and values, educate a spiritually mature and physically healthy harmoniously developed generation, and protect their rights and interests.
The announcement of June 30 as the Day of Formation of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan “Youth Day” also played an important role in the life of the youth of our country.
The decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 18, 2017 No. PP - 3138 “On comprehensive measures to improve the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan” was also signed.
Another good news is that in order to educate in our country worthy of our great ancestors courageous sons who possess such qualities as courage and bravery, perseverance, honesty, patriotism, as well as to encourage educated, initiative, business, ambitious and selfless young people who achieve high results in various spheres of life of our society, the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 21, 2017 “On measures for the establishment of resolution No. 3402 was signed.
Also, the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 23, 2017 No. 753 “On additional measures to support young families taking an active part in the social life of the country, in providing housing”, dated December 12, 2017 No. 753 “On additional measures to support young families taking an active part in providing housing”.- In accordance with the October resolution No. 818 “On measures to provide financial incentives to the chairman of the Council of the Youth Union of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the chairmen of regional, city, district Councils and employees of the central Council of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan”, it is planned to provide cars of domestic production for up to 10 years with an initial payment of 15 percent of the cost of the vehicle.
The resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 914 “On granting benefits to active members of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan for admission to higher educational institutions” of November 14, 2017 became a truly joyful news in the life of the youth of our country.