Head of department: Abdurasulov Shermuxammad Izatullayevich
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of "Spirituality and Enlightenment and working with talented youth"
Gulistan State University "Spirituality and Enlightenment" and the department of working with talented youth, as well as increasing the spiritual and educational activity of the university, having a deep understanding of the spiritual identity of the university students, development of the views, ethical issues and their prevention, mutual respect, the inculcation of human qualities and other issues, the guidance of spiritual and enlightenment activities at the university, coordination of guidelines, promoting best practices of departments, public organizations and departments in the field of spirituality, providing necessary scientific and methodological recommendations, publications and publication of literature, promoting students' meaningful leisure time, implements various activities aimed at raising the world view.
Section "Working with Spirituality and Enlightenment and Talented Students" is a part of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On raising the effectiveness of spiritual and educational work and increasing the development of the industry to a new level" in 2017 Based on the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated on 28 July, PQ-3160, the Decree of the Republican Spirituality and Enlightenment Council and the Center of spirituality and enlightenment under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, and other regulatory documents and laws will be operated.
The aim of the department is to educate students in the spirit of a commitment to national and universal values, to expand their spiritual, aesthetic, moral world outlook, to protect their thinking from the effects of various non-religious ideas and to become a true brotherhood of independent Uzbekistan. lib production.
The tasks of the department are the organization of cultural events in the country;
- Establishment of ethical, aesthetic, political, legal, artistic education among students;
- organization of conferences, roundtables, meetings on the basis of national traditions, values;
- Facilitating the improvement of students' spiritual and physical development;
- identifying priority directions of spiritual and educational work in the university, development of necessary normative documents and recommendations in this direction;
- Participation in the improvement of spiritual-enlightenment work in cooperation with city, district departments of the Spirituality and Enlightenment Center of the Republic, as well as with the funds operating in our country, public organizations.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE DEPARTMENT
The organizational structure of the department includes the head of department and methodists:
Mo'minov Elyor- Methodist
Suvonov Zafar - Methodist