Chief accountant: Urzabokov Abduvali Juraboevich
Tel: +99891 621-27-52, E-mail: email@example.com
Work activities of the accounting department
1. Conduction of correspondences in accordance with set instructions and other normative legal acts.
2. Preliminary control on timely and correct filling of accountancy documents and legality of conducted operations.
3. Regular control over the targeted use of budgetary and off-budgetary funds for specific purposes, provided for in the cost estimate, as well as over the safety of funds and tangible assets.
4. Control over the timely calculation of wages and equivalent payments to university employees, as well as student scholarships in the prescribed manner.
5. Keeping accounting records in accordance with the existing instruction and other regulatory enactments, as well as organizing accounting using modern technical means and information technologies;
6. Preliminary control over the timely and correct execution of accounting documents and the legality of transactions;
7. Regular control over the targeted use of budgetary funds, as well as off-budget funds for specific purposes, provided for in the cost estimate, as well as over the safety of funds and tangible assets;
8. Timeliness of settlements with legal entities and individuals arising in the process of budget execution;
9. Participation in the inventory of cash, accounts and tangible assets, as well as other assets and liabilities, as well as timely and accurate registration of inventory results and control over their reflection in accounting;
10. Carrying out explanatory work in front of financially responsible persons to maintain and preserve the integrity of the material assets under their control;
11. Recording powers of attorney issued for the acquisition of property, and control over their intended use;
12. Timely preparation and submission of financial statements;
13. Regular monitoring of the integrity of fixed assets and other material assets in the places of their storage and use;
14. Ensuring the fulfillment of other obligations stipulated by law.