Head of department: Mamura Abdualievna Abdualieva
Phone: (8-367-2) 25-49-12
Reception days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring of the University is responsible for the implementation of the tasks set in the National Training Program, the introduction of regulatory documents and guidelines in the educational process, as well as the implementation of orders and decisions of the University created to monitor timely implementation. The Department "Internal Control and Monitoring" was approved by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 207 of August 29, 2001 "National Training Program" in accordance with the Regulations on the implementation of the Charter of the University and the charter of the department. The Department oversees the implementation of the National Program of Personnel Training at the University, educational and pedagogical, spiritual, educational and research, executive discipline, training and retraining of personnel, monitors the implementation of decisions of the Board and the Academic Council, orders of the Ministry, agencies and universities, as well as regulations in the field of education. The Internal Control and Monitoring Department reports directly to the Rector.
The main tasks of the Department of internal control and monitoring:
* Control over the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, resolutions, orders and other documents of the Board of the Ministry, as well as internal orders and decisions of the university;
* organization and conduct of internal audits of the university's teachers’ staff;
* control and monitoring of compliance with state educational standards and other regulations that determine the quality of education and the necessary requirements for a high level of training of students;
* practical and methodological assistance to branches, faculties, departments and other departments on the implementation of educational standards at the university;
* preparation of analytical materials and proposals to the management bodies of the university on the reform and improvement of the educational process;
* control of the execution of orders at the university;
* provide practical and methodological assistance to the departments of the university and its branches to eliminate the identified shortcomings based on the analysis of the educational process;
* Introduction of assessment methods for evaluating the work of teachers.
* Provide the university administration with specific proposals to address shortcomings and problems.
* check the compliance of educational standards and regulations with the university and its affiliated educational institutions (branches, lyceums, etc.);
* Participate in all types of meetings at the university and related educational institutions;
* Require the branches, faculties, departments and other structural divisions of the educational institution to provide the necessary documents for the performance of their duties and responsibilities, and to involve appropriate specialists;
* defense of course projects( works), diploma and master's theses, state certificates and all types of theoretical and practical training;
* Creation of groups with the participation of qualified professors and staff of the university in accordance with the established procedure to study issues within its competence on the ground.