Head of the department: Turdikulov Olim Tairkulovich
About the Department of International Relations
In order to modernize and improve the quality of education, the provision of technical assistance in the organization of modern educational process of the University, Department of International Relations is gradually developing international cooperation’s with leading foreign universities of Europe and the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States).
Aims and objectives:
- to study and to implement of new technologies and scientific advances in the field of education, the department establishes cooperation with leading foreign universities, research centers, international organizations with diplomatic embassies of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- coordinating trips to universities abroad faculty members, doctoral students, senior researchers, research competitors, masters and bachelors of the University, assisting in the preparation of their travel documents from Uzbekistan;
- contributes to the process of improving preparation of highly qualified specialists of the University;
- assists in the preparation and implementation of international projects under the EU Tempus program (Erasmus+);
- coordinates the work of international experts working at the university;
- organizes study of foreign university students and prepares documents for visa applications related to their entry into the Republic of Uzbekistan and departure;
- organizes international conferences, seminars and trainings conducted by international organizations;
- to register out the contracts, memorandums, protocols and agreements on cooperation with foreign universities and organizations, research centers, based on the established requirements and controls their execution;
- order to develop the education of system promotes foreign investments the implementation of and etc.;
- providing information to relevant departments and the dean's office of the University about quotas for the exchange of students, teachers, graduate students and trainees with specific foreign universities.
Priority directions of the department of International Relations:
- Further training of, senior researchers, graduate students and bachelors;
- Participation in international projects and implementation to the educational process the latest pedagogical technologies;
- Preparation and technical support of the official meetings, talks, seminars, etc., held under the plan approved by the rector (including provision of accommodation, meals, providing transportation, tours, selection of premises for events, as well as the selection translators of the appropriate level, etc.).
- Making invitations and visa support for foreign delegations and representatives, students from foreign countries and the CIS.