Qualifying exams will be held in the third term of the year: in February, May and November according to the schedule.
Researchers take the following qualifying exams:
• Subject "Modern history of Uzbekistan";
• Subject "Foreign language" (as a foreign language, you can take a qualifying exam in English, French or German);
• Exam in the specialty according to the topic of the thesis.
Qualification exams are also held in the following disciplines:
• Researchers working in the field of exact and natural sciences, as well as economics and pedagogy from the course "Fundamentals of Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Statistics";
• Researchers-economists on the subject "Economic Theory";
• Researchers working in the field of pedagogy on the topic "General pedagogy, pedagogy and the history of education."
The qualification exam for foreign citizens is carried out in the specialty according of the dissertation.
Relevant qualification examinations from researchers are taken in the manner prescribed by qualification examination commissions formed in the following institutions.
1. Qualification exam on the subject "Contemporary history of Uzbekistan" at the Coordination and Methodological Center for Contemporary History of Uzbekistan under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Qualification exam on the subject "Foreign language" at the Uzbek State University of World Languages.
3. A qualifying examination in the specialty corresponding to the direction of the dissertation in the organization in which the academic council for the defense of the dissertation operates.
Can be the followings:
1. A special exam on the subject "Economic, socio-political, spiritual foundations and scientific foundations of the ideology of independence and building a democratic society" at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Qualifying exam for the course "Fundamentals of Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Statistics" at the National University of Uzbekistan.
3. Qualification exam in "Economic Theory" at the National University of Uzbekistan.
4. Qualification exam on the subject "General pedagogy, pedagogy and history of education" at the Tashkent State Pedagogical University.