The main scientific theme of the department: Improving the technology of safe foodstuffs
• Department of "Food Technology" was established in January, 2017.
• At present, the Department of "Food Technology" is one of the 6 chairs of the Faculty of Natural Sciences at the Gulistan State University. There are 13 professor-teachers in the department. Among them 1 doctor of technical sciences, 1 candidate of biological sciences, 1 chemistry and 2 candidates of technical sciences, senior teachers and 8 teachers. At the full rate is 8 employees and 5 employees at 0.5% rate. Professors and lecturers of the department conduct classes on oil and fat products, grain and grain products and technology of meat and dairy products.
• Members of the department conduct scientific researches on the subject of the main scientific research "Improving the technology of safe foodstuffs" on the directions of fat-and-oil products, grain and grain products, and also technologies of meat and dairy products. There are 3 clubs in the "Small school", which is organized under the department. The "Small school" includes professors and teachers of the department, gifted students, technologist specialists from production enterprises of the region.
• All disciplines are taught in the Uzbek language in national groups. Students of bachelor's degree in "Food technology" are trained in more than 30 professional, specialization and elective subjects.
• Teaching staff of the department has teaching aids, teaching materials, methodical instructions for laboratory and practical training and TMI assignments. Members of the department have participated in international and republican scientific conferences with more than 150 scientific papers and published more than 60 scientific articles in scientific journals.
• The department has its own activity in Moscow Food Academy, Russian Oil and Gas Research Institute (St. Petersburg), Tashkent Chemical Technology Institute, Tashkent Technical University named after I. Karimov, Namangan Engineering Institute, Bukhara Engineering Technology , Nukus Agrarian University, Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute, and two academic lyceums and colleges in Syrdarya region.
• A number of practical work is underway to improve the effectiveness of food technology teaching at academic lyceums and colleges currently in collaboration. Food technology cooperation Moscow Food Academy Russian Oil-Scientific-Production Institute (St. Petersburg) Tashkent Chemical Technology Institute Tashkent Technical University Department of Food Technology Bukhara Engineering Technological Institute Namangan Engineering Institute Nukus agrarian university Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute
The memebers of the department
Head of the chair, candidate of biological sciences, Associate professor
2. R. Davlatov
Doctor of Technical Sciences, acting Associate Professor
3. K. Sattorov
4. T. Kamolov
6. T. Primov
8. Sh. Oktamov
9. S. Kuzibekov
11. M. Mamatkulova
12. G. Tohtamishova
13. D. Mukhammadova
Address of the chair: Gulistan 4th district, Gulistan State University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, 2nd floor 244, Department of Food Technology