1. The Chairman of the Council is the rector to review the main issues of the Guliya State University (hereinafter - the University) and hold its meetings.
2. The Council carries out its activities on the basis of the Regulations on the Council of the University on the principles of primacy, the rule of law and collegiality.
The main tasks of the Council
3. The main task of the Council is to unite the efforts of the university community in the following activities:
- implementation of the national training program, provision of quality bachelor's and master's degrees on the basis of modern pedagogical technologies and computerization;
- The goal of higher education is the training of specialists with excellent knowledge, skills and skills at the level of state educational standards.
4. University Council:
- considers the strict implementation of state educational standards, curricula and programs in accordance with the National Curriculum and defines recommendations and priorities for priority issues;
- Academic, research and spiritual-educational work of the faculty, academic lycee at the university, reports of the selection committee, reports on the activities of scientific laboratories at the university, as well as the need to provide marketing services to graduates in the national economy and cooperation with client organizations, decision;
- discusses issues of research, spiritual and educational work, advanced training and retraining of teaching staff and takes appropriate decisions;
- Confirms the annual and perspective plans for the development of the university, discusses the results of material and financial and economic activities and takes an appropriate decision.
- Solves issues related to the opening or disadapting of faculties and departments, as well as issues related to the launch or suspension of training specialists in new bachelor and master's specialties, taking into account the proposals of marketing services;
- holds competitions for the positions of teachers and teachers in accordance with the Regulation "On the procedure for recruiting teachers to higher educational institutions";
- examines documents of professors, applicants wishing to obtain the degree of associate professor, and presents the scientific title to the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the established order;
- discusses and defines measures that allow students, faculty and staff of the university to be fluent in English and develop basic computer skills and Internet access skills;
- discusses the issues of providing the educational process with textbooks, the preparation and publication of a new generation of textbooks and teaching aids, as well as educational and methodical complexes based on innovative educational technologies;
- Recommends independent candidates, candidates for doctoral and doctoral studies, approves their individual plans and topics of dissertations;
- recommends internships for gifted students and teachers and teachers for internships at foreign universities through the "Istedod" Foundation;
- Recommends students of universities, including masters, candidates for the state scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State Scholarship Contest;
- in cooperation with the Foundation "Healthy Generation" develops physical training and improves the health of students;
- The main client discusses the development of corporate partnerships with organizations, enterprises and institutions, strengthening the material and technical base and improving the quality of students' qualifications, and also develops recommendations for their improvement;
- determines measures to improve the safety and security of labor of students and university staff.
5. The Council has the right to review any matter within the jurisdiction of the University and requires collective action.
6. The Council consists of the rector of the university, vice-rectors, heads of departments and department heads, the head of the teaching and methodical department, the university center, the directors of the branches, the chief accountant of the university, the chairman of the women's committee, the consultant, the deans of the faculty, the head of the trade union committee, the school "Youth Union" and the director of the academic lyceum at the university. The term of office of the Council is 5 years.7. The composition of the council is confirmed by the order of the rector of the university. At the beginning of each academic year, new members are selected or added in the appropriate order, rather than being removed from the Council for various reasons. Source: Resolution "On the Council of the University", approved by the Opinion of the Council of the University No. 1 of August 29, 2018.
In the small hall of Gulistan state University, a solemn ceremony of awarding a doctoral diploma to Kamola Abrorkhanova, a native of the village “Navbakhor” of Mirzaabad district of the Syr Darya region, was held. The defense was opened and led by University Professor R. Makhmudov. Kamola Abrorkhanova studied at the pedagogical College No. 2 in Gulistan, and studied for a master's degree and doctorate in the direction of "primary education" at the Nizami pedagogical University. Early in the morning of may 1, 2020, as a result of the collapse of the Sardobinsky reservoir, Kamala Abrorkhanova's family also suffered heavy losses. For liquidation of consequences of the accident at the reservoir sardobinsky our dear President four times visited sir-Darya region.
On may 15, 2020, Kamala Abrorkhanova participated in a conversation between the President of our country Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the affected residents in Mirzaabad district.
Doctoral student, 3rd year Kamol Abrochnov noted that he had completed his scientific research on the subject” Improving the pedagogical foundations for educating primary school students in the national spirit based on an innovative approach."
The graduation ceremony was attended by the rector of the Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami Alisher Umarov, Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ahmadbek Yusupov, rector of Gulistan state University Muhsin khodjiev, Vice-rector, scientific Director of the Nizami pedagogical University, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Barno Abdullayeva, Deputy khokim of the Syrdarya region Otabek Nosirov, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor Hazratkul Karshiboev, a University lecturer talking radostinov.
Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission Akhmadbek Yusupov solemnly presented Dr. Kamola Abrorkhonova with the diploma of doctor of science. Speaking at the conclusion ceremony Kamol Abrochnov expressed gratitude to the distinguished President of our country Shavkat Mirzieev, supervisor, teams of school ¹ 17 Mirzaabad district pedagogical College ¹ 2 of the city of Gulistan, showing great concern for the development of science and young people.
The twenty-five-year-old new doctor of science was presented with valuable gifts and flowers of the regional Khokimiyat.