Head of the Department: Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
ABDURAKHMANOVA O'G'ILOY QAXXOROVNA
Electronically: ugi_lay.912 @ .amail.uz
Reception days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Department of Chemistry is one of the leading departments of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, founded in 1990 on the basis of the Department of General Physiology and School Hygiene.
There are 2 doctors of sciences, professors, 2 candidates of sciences, 2 senior teachers and 8 teachers in the department of chemistry.
From 2013-2014 academic year, the department has opened a magistracy on 5A140501 - Chemistry (on the sciences).
The department trains bachelors in chemistry 5140500 - chemistry. Starting from 2017-2018 academic year, the number of quotas for the chemistry was 50, 1 Russian group was opened.
SUBJECTS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
"Inorganic Chemistry", "Analytical Chemistry", "Physical Chemistry", "Organic Chemistry", "Bioorganic Chemistry", "Chemistry of High Molecular Compounds", "Chemistry and Biology Teaching Methods", " and "Mechanics of quantum mechanics", "Theory of organic compounds", "Chemical technology", "Colloid chemistry", "Nanochemistry and nanotechnology", "Chemistry of complex compounds", "Thermodynamics of physical chemical processes", "Chemical technology processes and equipment" Chemistry "," Fundamentals of Chemistry "," Physico-Chemical Methods of Analytical Chemistry "," Geterocyclic Compounds "," Chemistry of Elementary Compounds "," Current Problems of Polymer Chemistry " methods, "Spectrophotometric and photometric analysis", "Polyarography and potentiometric analysis", "Problems and prospects of inorganic chemistry", "Kimy , "Chemistry of natural, synthetic and high molecular compounds: current state and prospects", "Organic reagents in analytical chemistry", "Chemistry of natural, synthetic and high molecular compounds: current status and prospects "," Separation and concentration ".
PLANNED LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING METHODS:
- At the department there are lectures on subjects, practical lessons, seminars and SIW (independent study). Preparation of textbooks, manuals, teaching materials and lecture texts, presentation (slides) on all disciplines ended with a focus on the creation of methods and tools for organizing independent learning.
- Complete textbooks, manuals, teaching materials, supplementary textbooks and TITs for each subject have been prepared and distributed to students in electronic form.
- Students of the department are using the computer room, videoprojector, electronic literature, SIW slides.
- At the department has prepared electronic educational literature on 22 subjects and students use it efficiently.
EDUCATIONAL-METHODICAL WORKS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
The department teaches such subjects as Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Chemistry of High molecular compounds, Calido Chemistry, Chemistry Teaching. There are more than 30 educational-methodical complexes of professor-teachers in the department. In this academic year it is planned to prepare educational methodical complexes on 5 specializations of organic chemistry.
SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCHES IN THE DEPARTMENT:
Professors and teachers of the department are conducting scientific research on the theme "Synthesis of complex-forming natural compounds and their properties".
Under the leadership of the department, under the guidance of professors and associate professors of the department, 4 independent researchers and masters are engaged in research and the results of the research are published in national and foreign journals and collections.
In October-November 2017, two teachers of the department T.J.Ourjayev and O'.M.Shopullatov were enrolled in base doctorate on "Bioorganic chemistry".
1. In the events dedicated to the Independence Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan teachers of the department take an active part in the events are held at the regional, city and university. In this regard, the first lesson is considered to be the "Objective of the department '. Abdurakhmanova, Sh. Toshboeva, A. Alimov, Sh. Kasimov are taking active part in the current chemistry experiments.