I. General provisions
1. General Provisions Gulistan State University (Gulistan State University) was founded on March 15, 1992 by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of the Gafur Gulyam Syrdarya Pedagogical Institute and is part of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
Gulistan State University is a state higher educational institution, is engaged in educational activities on the implementation of basic and additional (or only basic) educational programs of higher education, and also carries out educational and pedagogical, scientific and methodological, as well as other activities and provides educational services in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In addition, Gulistan State University in its activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the law “On Education”, the national training program, resolutions of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, secondary special education and this Charter.
4. Gulistan State University is a legal entity. He has separate property in operational management and is liable for his obligations with this property, may, on his own behalf, acquire property and exercise property and non-property rights, bear obligations, be a plaintiff and a defendant in court.
It has an independent balance, settlement and other accounts in banking institutions, including currency, a seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and with its name, stamps and other details.
Address and details of Gulistan State University:
700100, Gulistan, 4 topics.
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan hgr 23402000 300100001010 KKM MB Tashkent
BB MFO00014, INN 201122919
The official full (short) name of Gulistan State University in Uzbek, Russian and English:
Gulistan State University, Gulistan State University, Gulistan University.
Ii. Gulistan State University
5.Others The main tasks of Gulistan State University are:
the satisfaction of the needs of the individual in the intellectual, cultural, spiritual and moral development through the acquisition of higher education and postgraduate education;
training, retraining and advanced training of specialists with higher education and scientific and pedagogical personnel in relevant sectors of the economy;
postgraduate education training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel as a senior researcher, an applicant and an independent applicant;
preservation and enrichment of the ethical, cultural and scientific values of society;
spreading knowledge among the population, raising its spiritual, educational and cultural level;
development of science through research and creative activities of scientific and pedagogical workers and students, the use of the results obtained in the educational process;
the formation of a fully developed and loyal personality, a citizen of an independent state as a selfless citizen of his homeland, feeling his responsibility to the people, society and family, respecting national and universal values, enriching and strengthening the folk traditions, faithfully and honestly working for the future of our Motherland;
the creation of textbooks, textbooks in relevant areas of education, their introduction into the educational process;
conducting research and implementation of the results in practice with a priority on the relevant sectors of the national economy and on the basis of production needs;
conducting research and development work and attracting students to this work;
Organization and activities of public catering, kitchens, buffets in university buildings and adjacent objects.
Everything is good. Subjects of educational, scientific and methodological work,
their rights and obligations
6.Others A person enrolled in a study by order of the rector of Gulistan State University is a student of Gulistan State University. The student is issued a student certificate and rating book.
In accordance with the rules and procedure for admission of students to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the request of persons with general secondary, secondary special and vocational education, in the manner established by law, the Gulistan State University is administered by the State Commission for Admission to Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan by rating points scored on test results.
Admission to higher educational institutions is carried out on the basis of uniformity, uniform admission rules and a single competition (both for grants and for a fee-contract basis) for all applicants who have scored the highest points in the test trials, are provided with priority rights for admission to state grants. The remaining applicants have the right to enroll within the limits of the established quotas of payment-contract based on the rating of test points. In accordance with the law, admission to study is guaranteed, even on the basis of a certain benefit without conducting tests.
7.Other Students of Gulistan State University have the right to:
- obtaining knowledge corresponding to the achievements of science, technology, modern technologies;
- free use in the prescribed manner of books, periodicals, electronic textbooks, available in the information and resource center of the University;
- get free tips and tricks;
- free use of audiences, tools of the educational process in the prescribed manner;
- to express, in the established manner, their proposals, critical opinions on improving the efficiency of the educational process and the quality of education to the management of the educational institution, the dean's office and the department, and to demand their consideration;
- participation in mass events held at the university and faculty levels;
- participation in research works and scientific conferences and publication of their results and informing about it;
- membership in public associations operating legally in a higher educational institution, and participation in their work.
The student has the right to get a high-quality and higher education, to become a highly qualified specialist in the chosen specialty and to enjoy other rights that do not contradict the law.
The student should not abuse their rights, use these rights for purposes contrary to the interests of others.
8. other Students enrolled in state grants and in the form of separation from the production of training on a fee-contract basis, are provided with a scholarship in the manner and amount established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Students have the right to receive state scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and state scholarships named after Beruni, Ibn Sino, Navoi and Ulugbek, as well as scholarships designated by legal entities and individuals who are sent for training, on the basis of relevant regulatory acts.
9. During military service, restoration of health, pregnancy and childbirth, as well as parental leave, a student may be granted academic leave in the manner prescribed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
10. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, full-time students are given the opportunity to delay the term of military service for the duration of their studies at the university.
11. Students in need of student housing at the university are provided with places that meet sanitary standards and the rules for living for university students. Payment for students for accommodation in student dormitories is determined by the institution of higher education, taking into account fees for public utilities and personal services. If there are students in need of housing, the use of university living space for other purposes (rent, other agreements) is not allowed.
12. A student expelled at his own request or for a good reason from Gulistan State University has the right to reinstate on the basis of the rules and procedures for moving, rehabilitating and excluding students from their studies.
Restoration of persons previously suspended at the initiative of the university administration to the ranks of students in all forms of education is carried out on a fee-contract basis.
Students of Gulistan State University have the right to transfer (restoration for training) to other higher educational institutions in accordance with established rules and procedures.
Transfer (restoration for training) of students from non-state higher educational institutions and branches (centers, departments, training and counseling centers, etc.) of higher educational institutions of other countries that are not licensed to carry out educational activities in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Gulistan State University seems possible.
The procedure and rules for transferring, recovering and dismissing students from one higher educational institution to another are established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
13. Students of Gulistan State University must master the knowledge provided by educational programs and the curriculum of higher education, perform all types of tasks in a timely manner and comply with the Charter of Gulistan State University, the internal regulations and the rules of residence of students.
It is forbidden to involve students in work that is not related to the educational process, with the exception of cases provided for by decrees of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
14.Others In case of violation of the obligations stipulated by this Charter and the internal regulations of the university, the following disciplinary measures are taken against the student: Haifsan and removal from the ranks of students.
A student may be dismissed from a higher educational institution in the following cases:
a) at own will;
b) in connection with the transfer of training to another educational mussas;
c) for health reasons (on the basis of a certificate from the medical commission);
d) for the impossibility of academic development (borrowing);
d) for violation of the academic discipline and internal regulations of the higher educational institution;
D) due to the fact that during one semester classes missed more than 74 hours without good reason;
g) due to late payment for tuition (for those studying on a paid-contract basis);
H) in connection with the imprisonment of a student by the court;
i) due to death.
On the initiative of the university administration, the removal of students from studies is subject to the written consent of the students' union (for students-union members). The student may also be agreed with the primary organization of the public youth movement “Kamolot” of the university, if it is rejected in accordance with subparagraph “d” of paragraph 14 of these Rules.
A student subject to disciplinary action may protest at the legality and fairness of the punishment applied to him in the manner prescribed by law.
Information about fines applied to a student is stored in his personal accumulative folder.
Disciplinary penalties apply no later than one month after the discovery of student behavior without regard to time of illness or leave, and no later than six months after committing the offense. Students cannot be excluded from the number of students during illness, academic leave or vacations related to pregnancy and childbirth.
A student during illness (or his parents) with a statement and relevant certificates, as a rule, is reported to the university no later than a week later.
16. The students are persons studying at the faculty (center, faculty) of advanced training and retraining at Gulistan State University. The status of students in terms of obtaining educational services is equivalent to the status of a student studying at a university in the appropriate form of education.
The order of advanced training and retraining of personnel, the conditions and rights of training students are determined by the relevant regulatory acts in accordance with the law.
c) doctoral candidates, independent applicants:
17. Doctoral students and independent applicants of Gulistan State University are persons conducting research work in a specific direction and preparing a dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science.
18. Persons appointed to the post of doctoral candidate at Gulistan State University must meet the following requirements:
Obtaining a master’s degree or higher education degree (in specialty programs) as part of a basic doctoral program or as an independent candidate for a PhD degree;
the presence of certain scientific results, including at least one scientific article published in scientific journals and publications, and at least two abstracts at scientific-practical conferences, seminars, collections of scientific works in relevant scientific areas that can form the basis of the dissertation research for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD);
To obtain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), persons having a scientific and pedagogical experience of at least two years of independent research or certain scientific achievements (patent for an invention or certificate of authorship) are issued.
Persons entering a doctoral program or registered as independent candidates for a doctoral degree (DSc) must meet the following requirements:
an academic degree of a candidate of sciences or a doctor of philosophy (PhD) or equivalent foreign origin;
after receiving a PhD or PhD degree, have at least three scientific articles published in scientific journals and at least two abstracts in collections of scientific conferences, seminars and research papers on relevant scientific areas that can form the basis of the dissertation research for achievement of important scientific achievements, including for obtaining a scientific degree of the doctor of sciences (DSc). persons are accepted for a period of three years.
d) faculty, educational support and administrative - economic staff (staff) of the university)
19. Gulistan State University has a faculty, researchers, engineering and technical, administrative and economic, industrial, educational and auxiliary, and other positions.
The faculty includes the head of the department, professor, assistant professor, senior teacher, teacher, assistant and trainee teacher (trainee teacher position in accordance with the decision of the EOU No. 164 of August 1, 2008 “On approval of an improved wage system for higher education employees). institutions of the Republic ”).
20. The positions of the teaching staff are carried out under an employment contract on a competitive basis in accordance with the Regulation “On the Procedure for the Competitive Admission to Teachers of Higher Education Institutions”, approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 20 of February 16, 2006.
In accordance with the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 9, 1992 No. F-137, the vice-rector of a higher educational institution is appointed by the head of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education upon the submission of the rector in coordination with the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The dean of the faculty is appointed by order of the rector of the educational institution in coordination with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
21. Teaching staff and researchers at Gulistan State University are entitled to:
- election and election in accordance with the established procedure to the higher educational institutions and scientific councils of the faculty;
- participation in the discussion of issues relating to the activities of the Higher Educational Institution;
- use in accordance with the collective agreement of services of the information and resource center, educational and scientific units of the higher educational institution, as well as services of social, medical and other departments;
- the choice of methods and means of training, conducting research and development works that ensure the high quality of the educational and scientific process;
- appeal in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation on orders and instructions of the administration of a higher educational institution;
- participate in competitions, hold positions in the manner prescribed by law;
- work at the place of work (in agreement with the main place of work) at other faculties, departments, organizations, with the exception of departments, departments where they work);
- familiarization and exchange of views with the scientific and educational literature of foreign colleagues;
- improving the practical experience of theoretical knowledge, methods of conducting scientific research, pedagogical skills;
- management of students research work;
- carrying out research and development projects, participation in fundamental, applied and innovative projects, foreign grants and research projects and economic agreements;
- preparation of textbooks and teaching aids, writing monographs and scientific articles, obtaining a patent for an invention, certificates for computer software products;
-conducting research works in accordance with the approved plan, participation in the discussion of research works and the implementation of their results in production, recommendation to publish the results of scientific works;
- participation in ensuring the effective integration of education, science and industry; student research guidance;
- participation in the development of international relations with leading foreign scientists, research centers and educational institutions;
- Other rights established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of education.
22. Responsibilities of faculty members and researchers at Gulistan State University:
- strictly observe the legislation on education, labor and technology discipline, the university charter, the rules of internal labor regulations; conscientiously perform their duties and prevent them from entering the teaching staff;
- friendly attitude towards employees, students and other persons of the institution who interact in the process;
- fulfillment of lawful orders of the employer, timely and high-quality execution of educational, methodical, scientific, and spiritual and educational work on the basis of an annually approved individual plan, in particular:
a) the volume of training loads, the implementation of educational and methodological, scientific and organizational work on the basis of an approved individual plan and participation in spiritual and educational work;
b) preparation of textbooks, teaching aids based on the results of scientific research, writing school parties, scientific articles, monographs, a patent for an invention, obtaining certificates for software products for the exposition;
c) participation in ensuring the effective integration of education, science and industry; management of student research work;
d) carrying out educational work, direct participation in spiritual and educational work with students, including in events held outside of school hours;
d) participation in scientific topics held at the department, approved by the University Academic Council;
e) systematic advanced training;
- compliance with safety regulations and occupational health and safety at work;
- avaylash, rational use of university property;
- Compensation of real material damage caused directly to the employer;
- participation in public work of the university;
- ensuring the effectiveness of the pedagogical and scientific process;
- education in the conditions of modern civilization and democracy; the
formation of high professional training, ability to work in the chosen direction (specialty) of recipients;
- Improving the literacy of foreign languages and information technology;
- the formation of students of independent thinking, initiative, creative abilities;
- Implementation of scientific, spiritual, educational, educational work with students attached to it, participating in the system "teacher-student";
- to be an example of their manners, culture, spiritual level;
- adherence to the culture of difficulties;
- to be aware of the ongoing reforms in the republic and the news taking place in the world;
- active participation in cultural, spiritual, educational events organized by the university, faculty, department;
- enrichment of the program of self-education on the basis of regular achievements of science and technology;
- high-level lessons;
- search for new sources in the direction of science and familiarize students with them;
- before the beginning of each academic year, develop and approve at the meeting of the department a working curriculum, calendar plan and schedule of rating control on the subjects taught (s) ;;
- timely holding of rating events;
- an objective assessment of students' knowledge;
- the use of new educational technologies in the educational process;
- increase of scientific potential and pedagogical skills;
- management of student research work;
- active participation in reforms carried out in the system of higher education;
23. Foreign official visits of the faculty and staff of the University on April 13, 2005. It is carried out on the basis of a temporary instruction “on departure from higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on foreign trips”, approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 81.
24. The teaching staff of Gulistan State University guarantees advanced training at least once every three years.
25. The rights and duties of the administrative, technical, engineering, educational and other support staff of Gulistan State University are determined by internal rules and job descriptions of the higher educational institution.
Educational, scientific and methodical work
26. Gulistan State University offers the following areas and specialties: programs of basic education of higher and postgraduate education, programs of additional education (retraining and advanced training) will be:
1) Higher education (bachelor and master):
a) the form of education (bachelor degree) is separated from the production
5110500 - Geography
5110700 - Methods of teaching computer science
5111005 - Vocational education: agronomy
5111100 - Music education
5111306 - Native language and literature (Russian and literature in foreign languages)
5111400 - Foreign Language and Literature
5111600 - National Idea, Basics of Spirituality and Legal Education
5111700 - Primary and sports education
5111800 - Pre-school education
5110900 - Pedagogy and Psychology
5630100 - Ecology and nature conservation
5112000 - Physical Education
5112001 - women's sport
5112100 - Labor Education
5120101 - Philology and language teaching: Uzbek language
5120112 - Philology and language teaching: English
5120116 - Philology and language teaching: Kazakh
5120300 - date (by countries and regions)
5130100 - Mathematics
5140100 - Biology (by species)
5140200 - Physics
5140500 - Chemistry
5230100 - Economy (by industry and branches)
5410500 - Storage of agricultural products primary processing technology
5141000 - Soil Science
5321000 - Food Technology
27. The main educational programs of Gulistan State University are implemented in two stages: bachelor and master.
Bachelor is a basic higher education with basic and practical knowledge in the field of education, with a duration of less than 4 years.
Graduates of the undergraduate program are awarded a bachelor's degree in the subject of state certification and are issued a state diploma.
A master's degree is a higher education with a minimum of 2 years of undergraduate education, providing fundamental and applied knowledge in a specific area of the course.
Graduates of the master's program are assigned a master's degree in a particular specialty, prepared with the help of state certification, and are given a state diploma.
A bachelor's and master's degree diploma allows them to continue their professional activities or continue their education in the next stages of study in accordance with the chosen direction and specialty.
Primary education in basic education programs at different levels of higher education is not considered a second higher education.
28. Organization of the educational process at Gulistan State University, curricula and programs developed and approved by the basic university, the rector of the higher educational institution (vice-rector for academic work) and the schedule of the annual training schedule and lessons learned.
Creating the necessary conditions for university students to master the basic vocational education programs of higher education by organizing the educational process on target orientation, that is, by choosing the forms, methods and tools should be provided.
The unity of the educational process is ensured by state educational standards. The pro-rector on spiritual and moral education is responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of the departments of socio-economic and humanities, spiritual, educational and sports activities, students and other public organizations. ,
29. Gulistan State University has the following main types of studies: lectures, consultations, seminars, practical classes, laboratory work, single class (art, curatorial work, colloquium, independent work, internship, course project (term paper), thesis bachelor and Master's work.
The 40-minute (unanimous joint lecture) academic hour is set for all types of classes. The break between workouts will take at least 10 minutes.
Teaching and learning languages: Uzbek, Russian, English.
30. Training at Gulistan State University is conducted separately and without interruption.
The state educational standard used by the state agency Uzstandard is applied to all forms of education in the framework of the university’s main professional education program.
31. The academic year at Gulistan State University is divided into two semesters, and each of them is a student
The development of educational programs of the university, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education. Regulations, ending with the final certification of graduates in accordance with the "Regulations on the final state certification of graduates of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
32. Gulistan State University conducts scientific and methodological work aimed at improving the quality of training with the help of advanced pedagogical and information technologies, individualization of teaching and independent learning, a modular system and distance learning. ,
2) postgraduate education:
33. For Gulistan State University, quotas for relevant specialties will be determined by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education for senior researchers in the prescribed manner.
In Gulistan State University, within the framework of postgraduate education, the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel is carried out in accordance with the “List of specialties of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel” approved by the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to prepare and defend a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Science In higher education, work is underway to attract senior researchers and independent researchers.
34. Presidential Decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 12, 2015 No. UP-4732 "On measures to further improve the system of retraining and advanced training of management and teaching staff of higher educational institutions." Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 21, 2015 "On measures to further improve the system of retraining and advanced training of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan" dated September 21, 2012 273 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On introducing changes and additions to some resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan .
According to the results of training at the faculty of retraining and advanced training, certificate (diploma) of the state sample, approved in the prescribed manner.
35. Gulistan State University conducts research and creative work involving students, masters, senior researchers and independent researchers, with the quality of work and safety of work on thematic plans approved by the Academic Council.
Research is funded from the following sources:
- state budget funds allocated for fundamental, applied and innovative research in priority areas of science, technology and culture;
- sectoral ministries, departments, enterprises, associations, etc. on a contractual basis, including funds from foreign organizations.
The structure of the State University. V. Gulistan
36 Gulistan State University consists of:
c) Administrative departments and divisions:
d) academic lyceums and vocational colleges
The department of academic lyceums and vocational colleges of Gulistan State University conducts training courses on the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", the "National Training Program", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 24, 1998 "Academic Lyceum" “On the establishment of professional colleges and their management” and 4 October 2001 “On measures to improve the system of training teachers for institutions of secondary specialized vocational education” No. 400 of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 2, 2005 No. 39a lyceums and vocational colleges of higher educational institutions "and No. 39a Order No. 185" On the organization of practical and methodological assistance to higher education institutions of higher education institutions "dated June 18,practical assistance in the implementation of the tasks outlined in paragraph 15 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 11, 2011 No. 07G'02-1-6, the organization of a high-quality educational process in academic lyceums and vocational colleges and the further development of cooperation between educational institutions. The university has 4 academic lyceums:
1) Gulistan Academic Lyceum ¹ 1
2) Gulistan Academic Lyceum ¹2
3) academic lyceum
4) Syrdarya Academic Lyceum
Vi. University Management
37. The administration of Gulistan State University is regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in accordance with this Charter, according to the principle of coordinating public administration through the Board of Directors and the Board of Trustees.
38. The direct management of Gulistan State University is exercised by the rector appointed by the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 9, 1992 No. 137.
The Rector is fully responsible for the activities of the University, as well as for the internal regulations of the University, the University Charter and the obligations set forth in this Charter.
The rector works on behalf of the university in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, participates in all bodies, institutions, enterprises as a representative, accepts responsibility for the property of the university, concludes contracts, issues powers of attorney, opens university accounts in banking institutions, provides instructions on how to use the established order.
As part of the mission of the university rector:
- publishes and executes mandatory orders for all employees, students and other university students;
- to appoint and dismiss deans and the chief accountant of the faculty and the deputy chief accountant-auditor in coordination with the subordinate ministry (department);
- represents candidates for the post of vice-rector of the university and determines the vice-rectors, deans and their duties;
- recruits and dismisses the staff and staff of the university, as well as the teaching staff in accordance with the labor legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers;
- defines the functions of research, experimental and experimental and other organizations and divisions that make up the university, and approves their charters;
- determines the monthly monthly allowances and allowances for the salaries of university staff;
- approves the internal regulations of the University in consultation with the trade union committee or other competent body of the university;
- cancel orders issued by the university in violation of the current legislation or regulatory acts of the Ministry;
- approves the salaries and salaries of university professors and teaching staff, as well as university staff within the framework of the distribution of university staff in accordance with standard government units and the size of salaries, salaries of approved university staff;
- on the recommendation of the Academic Council of the University confirms the decision on the opening or closing of faculties, departments in accordance with the relevant regulatory and legal acts.
Depending on the requirements of the “Regulations on the Department of Higher Educational Institutions”, the departments are organized or liquidated on the recommendation of the Academic Council of the University.
The rector of the university has no right to work on double degrees in other paid positions (except for scientific and scientific-methodical instructions) at the university and beyond. The rector cannot fulfill his duties as a junior.
39. In accordance with the Charter of Higher Education, a Scientific Council will be established at Gulistan State University to review the main issues of the university’s activities.
The Academic Council includes the rector and chairman of the Academic Council, vice-presidents, deans of faculties and heads of departments for training specialists, as well as representatives of the Student Council and the Council of Trade Unions of Higher Educational Institutions. Other members of the Academic Council are elected by secret ballot at a general meeting (conference). The number of professors and teachers elected to the Scientific Council is determined by the order of the rector.
The competence of the University Academic Council, the procedure for its selection and functioning are determined by the “Regulations on the Academic Council of the University,” approved by the competent state education authority.
40. The Trusteeship Council of Gulistan State University is a government body of the university, which includes representatives of the founding ministries, local authorities, business circles, public organizations, foundations and guardians, as well as other educational institutions.
The composition, powers, forming structure and activities of the Board of Trustees are determined by the “Regulations on the Board of Trustees”.
41. GulDU is supported by trade unions and other public organizations. Protection of the interests of students and staff is carried out by trade unions and educational institutions elected by their higher educational institutions.
The rights of students and their competencies, as well as the duties of higher education institutions:
free choice of work and occupation; protection of constitutional rights to work in fair labor conditions and protection against unemployment; promote the introduction and observance of social justice of the wage system and labor discipline; protection of labor, social, economic, spiritual, intellectual and intellectual rights and interests; Improving the spiritual and educational level of workers, meaningful organization of their leisure and recreation; assistance in professional development and professional retraining and certification of personnel in the field of education and science; monitoring compliance with the labor laws of employees, laws on labor protection and the environment, compliance with their legal relations; health promotion, physical education and sport;
conclude social agreements with employers, network and regional public agreements, administrations of institutions and organizations with the status of a legal entity, monitor their implementation.
In accordance with the current normative acts, the Scientific, Scientific, Technological and Facultative Societies, Scientific and Methodological, Scientific and Technical Councils and Commissions, the Council of Young Scientists can be established in Gulistan.
The rector and the Council will consider the recommendations of public organizations in higher education institutions and will take them into account in their work.
42. The faculty of Gulistan State University is headed by a dean who is appointed by the rector in coordination with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
The dean of the faculty is entitled “Regulations on the Faculty of Higher Education”.
In accordance with the "Regulations on the Faculty of Higher Education Institution", the Academic Council may be established at the faculty.
The structure, powers, formation and order of activities of the Academic Council are determined by the "Regulations on the Academic Council of the Faculty of Higher Education."
The chair is headed by a director elected by the University Academic Council in accordance with the Regulations approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The powers of the head of the department and the order of work of the department are determined by the "Regulations on the department of universities".
VII. Financial and economic activity and material and technical base
43. Gulistan State University has the right to exercise operational management in order to carry out the activities stipulated by this Charter, the state (founder) of buildings, structures, property complexes, university equipment, the necessary property is attached.
Gulistan State University is included in the list of officially privatized and privatized objects, which is carried out by decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Land plots allocated to Gulistan State University are provided to the university free of charge.
44. Gulistan State University provides individuals and legal entities with monetary and other property, gifted, gifted or gifted persons, intellectual and creative products resulting from the activities of the university, as well as through their activities. and the right to own property that will be acquired from this income.
45. Gulistan State University has the right to lease property and act as a tenant of property. In accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Regulations on the procedure for leasing state property, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the University leases its own premises, structures and their parts, equipment, vehicles and other property in the form of vehicles, with the consent of the Academic Council, leases at fixed prices.
Funds received as rent will be used to support and develop the educational process.
46. Financing of education activities Gulistan State University is funded from budget allocations for training specialists on the basis of state grants, funds allocated for retraining and retraining, as well as extrabudgetary funds. , including payments received in the prescribed manner for the training of students and students - on a contractual basis.
47. Gulistan State University can provide paid services in intact educational and other areas. Entrepreneurial business must comply with its statutory goals.
Participation in the statutory fund of business companies and partnerships with property, determination of prices for paid educational services, consultations and other services, independent management of income after taxation and other mandatory payments provided for by the legislation to be eligible.
Paid educational services of the university can not be implemented within and outside the educational activities at the expense of budgetary allocations.
The University independently resolves issues related to the conclusion of contracts, obligations and other conditions that do not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Charter.
48. The salary of Gulistan State University is established in accordance with the “Charter on the remuneration of employees of higher educational institutions” and the unified tariff schedule for the conclusion of an employment contract. The wages (rates) of workers are paid to the university for the performance of their functional duties and the work stipulated in the employment contract. The amount of additional wages, bonuses and other benefits is determined by the university within the framework of an independent wage fund in the manner and amount prescribed by law.
The established salary can be revised only for the purpose of its certification.
49. Gulistan State University allocates and repairs premises for public organizations established at the university.
The medical and sanitary institution of the university has heating, lighting and water supply, as well as a kitchen or other catering facility located on its territory or on the side of the university and serving students, students and staff.
Reconstruction, reconstruction or reconstruction of relevant buildings of the university and their financing are carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
The University has the right to charge for paid educational services, as well as engage in other types of services and business activities in accordance with the tasks set forth in the Charter.
Viii. The international cooperation
50. Gulistan State University participates in international cooperation in education in accordance with Article 33 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education”, establishes direct contacts with foreign educational institutions, and has the right to establish joint educational institutions with them in the prescribed manner.
51. Training, retraining and advanced training of foreigners is carried out by the interdepartmental teaching and research and educational work of scientific and teaching staff of an educational institution outside the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan between the relevant educational authorities of foreign countries. agreements, as well as agreements with Gulistan State University directly with foreign citizens and foreign legal entities in accordance with the law.
52. Gulistan State University has the following rights:
- access to international non-governmental organizations;
- enter into cooperation agreements with foreign partners, which cannot be considered as international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- organization of university departments (centers, laboratories, technical palaces and other departments) with the participation of foreign partners in accordance with the law.
53. Gulistan State University, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, carries out foreign economic activity, as provided for by this Charter, aimed at implementing the Law “On Education” and the National Training Program, have the right to go.
54. Currencies received from foreign trade activities of Gulistan State University are used to ensure that their material income is determined by law in accordance with its charter.
Ix. Final rules
55. Gulistan State University in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the prescribed manner:
- failure to perform their duties;
- incomplete introduction of educational programs in the educational process in accordance with the curriculum and schedule;
- life and health of students and staff of the University in the learning process;
- violation of the rights and freedoms of teachers and university staff;
- other actions stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
56. Gulistan State University can be reorganized or liquidated in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the manner established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
57. Changes or annexes to the University Charter are provided in the prescribed manner.
58. Proposals for amendments and additions to this Charter will be considered by the University Academic Council and reviewed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 257 of July 1, 2010. Approved by the Order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “Typical State Charter of the State University”
Prepared by Order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of July 25, 2010 No. 257. Approved by the Academic Council of Gulistan State University on January 30, 2018
Chairman of the Academic Council, Rector M. T. Xodjiev