Theory and Methods of Physical Culture: Sariboev Shuxrat Turdibekovich
Department "Theory and Methods of Physical Culture"
Reception days: from Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 16.00.
Phone: (+99897) 340-40-91
1. Organizational work. During 2018-2019 the educational building was refurbished in the direction 5112000- “Physical Culture”, 5112000- “Physical Culture” (ZhS). The universal sports hall, gymnastics hall, wrestling hall are equipped with modern equipment. A computer class was created in the educational building and nine modern Pentium-IV computers were installed. The computer class is connected to the Internet and the intranet. The existing 10 classrooms are fully equipped. 547 students are currently studying.
2. Educational work. All 12 educational and methodical complexes of the department have been created. In all disciplines, a set of independent student work was developed. Over the past three years, more than 20 textbooks have been published. Information and communication technologies are widely used in the educational process.
3. Research work. Members of the department conduct research work on the topic "Introduction of innovative technologies in the process of physical education and sports training in lifelong education." Over the past years (2019), 1 teacher of the department defended his thesis. Teachers of the department published more than 8 articles in scientific journals in 2018-2019, more than 10 international conferences, more than 55 scientific articles and abstracts at republican scientific conferences. In 2019, talented students published more than 3 scientific articles.
4. The structure of the department. At present, 4 candidates of sciences, 7 older teachers and 11 teachers (2 of them are masters of sports) are conducting activities. The average age of the teaching staff of the department is 38.
5. Sports achievements of the department. 2-year student Veysalov M won a bronze medal at the World Champion among Youth in freestyle wrestling in Estonia. 4-year student Safulla Sadullaeva won a gold medal at the international athletics tournament held in Kazakhstan.
The department collaborates with the Uzbek State University of Physical Education and Sports, Tashkent State Pedagogical University, SamSU, Jizzakh State Pedagogical Institute, and Ferghana State University.