The head of Information Technologies Center: Burkhiev Olimjon Babaevich
Phone: (83672) 254526
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception days: Tuesdaz, Wednesday
Information about the activities of the Center
- The Center plans to carry out its activity and development on the development prospects of software and multimedia products and other products, services and types of activity, as well as the expansion of the production, social and material-technical base of the Center;
- Carries out contractual relations with suppliers of services and types of business, as well as suppliers of technical resources and equipment;
- The Center can perform orders of economic entities and individuals on a contractual basis in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Charter of the GulDU;
- Economic activity of the Center with other organizations, enterprises, individuals and legal entities is based on contractual relations on all spheres. If the Center does not contradict the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Charter of the GUAM, the right to choose the subject of the contract, obligations and other conditions of economic relations.
The Center represents the following activities:
The main goals and objectives of the Center are:
Coordination of intellectual and informational resources of Gulistan for solution of the issues mentioned in the National program of cadres training;
Informatization of educational process, development of information marketing services in the field of education, introduction of new information technologies and research results into the educational process;
- Free exchange of knowledge, ideas, scientific and practical results in intellectual activity, which is the main factor of economic and spiritual revival of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- organization of services for students, masters, researchers, post-graduate students and doctoral students, professors and teachers on informatics and information technology and Internet access;
- Organization of professional development of teachers, academic and teaching staff of educational institutions;
- Providing technical, information and methodological assistance to educational and training institutions;
- Introducing the world of information and computer space and culture of communication;
- Creating electronic copies of new courses and methodological materials;
- Introduction and development of the distance education system based on capacity of the Center.
In the small hall of Gulistan state University, a solemn ceremony of awarding a doctoral diploma to Kamola Abrorkhanova, a native of the village “Navbakhor” of Mirzaabad district of the Syr Darya region, was held. The defense was opened and led by University Professor R. Makhmudov. Kamola Abrorkhanova studied at the pedagogical College No. 2 in Gulistan, and studied for a master's degree and doctorate in the direction of "primary education" at the Nizami pedagogical University. Early in the morning of may 1, 2020, as a result of the collapse of the Sardobinsky reservoir, Kamala Abrorkhanova's family also suffered heavy losses. For liquidation of consequences of the accident at the reservoir sardobinsky our dear President four times visited sir-Darya region.
On may 15, 2020, Kamala Abrorkhanova participated in a conversation between the President of our country Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the affected residents in Mirzaabad district.
Doctoral student, 3rd year Kamol Abrochnov noted that he had completed his scientific research on the subject” Improving the pedagogical foundations for educating primary school students in the national spirit based on an innovative approach."
The graduation ceremony was attended by the rector of the Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami Alisher Umarov, Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ahmadbek Yusupov, rector of Gulistan state University Muhsin khodjiev, Vice-rector, scientific Director of the Nizami pedagogical University, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Barno Abdullayeva, Deputy khokim of the Syrdarya region Otabek Nosirov, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor Hazratkul Karshiboev, a University lecturer talking radostinov.
Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission Akhmadbek Yusupov solemnly presented Dr. Kamola Abrorkhonova with the diploma of doctor of science. Speaking at the conclusion ceremony Kamol Abrochnov expressed gratitude to the distinguished President of our country Shavkat Mirzieev, supervisor, teams of school ¹ 17 Mirzaabad district pedagogical College ¹ 2 of the city of Gulistan, showing great concern for the development of science and young people.
The twenty-five-year-old new doctor of science was presented with valuable gifts and flowers of the regional Khokimiyat.