Subjects of entrance examinations for foreign language and their content
1. Family and society.
2. The student's research,
3. Friendship. My best friend.
4. Communication and its types. Phone communication.
5. Specialist and professional activity.
6. Geography, climatic conditions of the language studied.
7. The population of the country in which the language is studied, the state structure.
8. The state structure of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. Cities of the country where language is studied.
10. Tourist cities of Uzbekistan.
11. National holidays of Uzbekistan.
12. National holidays of the country where language is studied.
13. Traditions and customs of the language studied.
14. National symbols of the country in which the Republic of Uzbekistan and the language is being studied.
15. Literature and art in the country studied in Uzbekistan.
16. Sport in the country where Uzbek and Uzbek are studied.
17. Tourism in the country studied in Uzbek and French.
18. National cuisines of countries where English and Uzbek are studied.
19. Buying. Market and supermarket.
20. To order and live in the hotel.
21. Ecology and health.
22. Education system in Uzbekistan.
23. Education system in the country where language is studied.
24. Women's role in society.
25. Cultural relations between Uzbekistan and the country studied.
26. Business Communication.
28. Conducting Meetings.
29. Telephone Conversation.
30. Writing business letters (Business Letters).