Head of department - Raimov Holbek Kadirovich
Education: Higher. National University of Uzbekistan.
Foreign Language: Russian
Phone: (0 367) 227 76 33
Reception days: Everyday
Department for monitoring and quality assurance of retraining and upgrading
Section "Monitoring and Evaluation of Qualification Upgrading and Qualification Upgrading" is a structural subdivision of the Center for Interregional Offices under ICSU.
The department is guided by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "On the National Program of Personnel Training", as well as decrees, orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Resolution No. 3289 of September 26, 2017, Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 December 2017 , The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Order of the Ministry of Territorial Administration dated January 4, 2018, based on the new charter.
There are 4 employees in the department.
Head of department - Holbek Raimov.
Bolal methodologists - Holbek Egamberdiev, Jamila Tursunova.
Functions of the department:
- Identification of the periodicity and upgrading skills of teachers in the region;
- Establishment of concrete measures based on the results of external supervision analyzes carried out by the Ministry in the form of attestation and operational diagnostics and providing practical, methodological assistance to departments in its implementation;
- Analyze the fulfillment of the qualification requirements for trainees' retraining and advanced training in the courses organized at the regional center, and prepare proposals on increasing the effectiveness of education on the basis of its results;
- Conducting anonymous surveys of specific questionnaires among students, regularly presenting information about their results at production meetings;
- summarizing the applications for advanced training of teachers and development of the project plans for the next calendar year of the Regional Center and future upgrading in cooperation with the Department of Educational Process;
- monitoring the professional activity of pedagogical staff after their professional development;
- Implementation of monitoring mechanisms for assessment of knowledge and skills acquired in the system of retraining and advanced training, procedure for final certification, assessment of quality of educational process;
- Creating a database of test questions and control over their updating for the types of control provided in the prescribed manner, in cooperation with the departments of the Regional Center;
- Development of proposals on improving the quality and effectiveness of the training system in cooperation with the Chairs of the Regional Center;
- organization and management of the final certification process at the end of the courses;
Monitoring of the fulfillment of the pedagogical loading by the Regional Center teachers based on the "Time Principles";
- Determination of the activity of the regional center's teaching staff and elaboration of relevant proposals;
- Development and delivery of measures to eliminate revealed deficiencies based on the results of "Knowledge Contest" on monitoring of quality of education and general knowledge, and control over their execution.
- The Department of Monitoring and Evaluation of the Qualification Upgrading and Qualification Unit may also include other tasks envisaged by the law.
Purpose of the department: To study the requirements for professional development of pedagogical staff of public education institutions, coordinate the activities of district and city HVEs.