Chief accountant: Orzabokov Abduvali Juraboevich
Tel: Q99891 621-27-52, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting department activity
1. Accounting of accounting in accordance with the instructions and other normative-legal acts.
2. Preliminary control of accounting documents timely and correctly, and legitimacy of operations being performed.
3. Budget and off-budget funds are spent on specific targets set out in the cost estimate, as well as regular monitoring of monetary and material integrity integrity.
4. Monitoring the payment of wages and equivalent payments to university staff, as well as student scholarships in the prescribed manner and in timely manner.
5. Accounting of accounts in accordance with this Instruction and other normative-legal acts, as well as organization of accounts using modern technical means and information technologies;
6. Timely and accurate accounting of accounting documents and preliminary control over the legitimacy of operations;
7. Budget expenditures, as well as off-budget funds, are spent on certain expenditures foreseen in the expenditure estimates, as well as regular monitoring of money and material integrity;
8. Timely execution of settlements with legal entities and individuals, arising in the course of execution of the project;
9. Participation in the inventory of funds, accounts and other material assets, as well as other assets and liabilities, timely and accurate execution of the results of inventory and control their recording in the book;
10. Carrying out explanatory work on keeping and accounting of the integrity of the material values, which are the responsibility of the material persons;
11. Keeping account of the claims for the acquisition of material values and control of their proper use;
12. Preparation and submission of financial statements within the established deadlines;
13. Regular control of fixed assets and other material values on their storage and usage areas;
14. Ensuring fulfillment of other tasks envisaged by the legislation.
In the small hall of Gulistan state University, a solemn ceremony of awarding a doctoral diploma to Kamola Abrorkhanova, a native of the village “Navbakhor” of Mirzaabad district of the Syr Darya region, was held. The defense was opened and led by University Professor R. Makhmudov. Kamola Abrorkhanova studied at the pedagogical College No. 2 in Gulistan, and studied for a master's degree and doctorate in the direction of "primary education" at the Nizami pedagogical University. Early in the morning of may 1, 2020, as a result of the collapse of the Sardobinsky reservoir, Kamala Abrorkhanova's family also suffered heavy losses. For liquidation of consequences of the accident at the reservoir sardobinsky our dear President four times visited sir-Darya region.
On may 15, 2020, Kamala Abrorkhanova participated in a conversation between the President of our country Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the affected residents in Mirzaabad district.
Doctoral student, 3rd year Kamol Abrochnov noted that he had completed his scientific research on the subject” Improving the pedagogical foundations for educating primary school students in the national spirit based on an innovative approach."
The graduation ceremony was attended by the rector of the Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami Alisher Umarov, Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ahmadbek Yusupov, rector of Gulistan state University Muhsin khodjiev, Vice-rector, scientific Director of the Nizami pedagogical University, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Barno Abdullayeva, Deputy khokim of the Syrdarya region Otabek Nosirov, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor Hazratkul Karshiboev, a University lecturer talking radostinov.
Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission Akhmadbek Yusupov solemnly presented Dr. Kamola Abrorkhonova with the diploma of doctor of science. Speaking at the conclusion ceremony Kamol Abrochnov expressed gratitude to the distinguished President of our country Shavkat Mirzieev, supervisor, teams of school ¹ 17 Mirzaabad district pedagogical College ¹ 2 of the city of Gulistan, showing great concern for the development of science and young people.
The twenty-five-year-old new doctor of science was presented with valuable gifts and flowers of the regional Khokimiyat.