Dean of Faculty: Allayorov Saydulla Payziyevich
Accepting time: 9:00 - 17:00
Deputy Dean on educational issues: Qulmamatov Sindorqul Ibragimovich
Deputy Dean on moral-spiritual issues: Saidov Jasur Doniyor o'g'li
Accepting time: 9:00-17:00
Departments of the faculty:
The main scientific theme of the faculty: Technology of training specialists by ensuring the integration of science, education and production.
History of the faculty
• The faculty was founded in 1968. The faculty prepares: bachelors in educational directions 5140200-Physics, 5130100-Mathematics and 5110700-Methods of Teaching Informatics; masters in the specialty 5A140202 - physics (optics, magnetooptics, molecular optics) and 5A110701 - Information technology in education.
Since September 12, 2017, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor Toshtemirov Doniyor Eshbayevich is the head of the faculty.
• At the present time the faculty "Physics", "Mathematics" and "Information technologies" work at the Physics and Mathematics Department. There are 47 teachers at the faculty. There are 4 doctors of science, professors, 15 candidates of science, associate professors, 12 senior lecturers and 20 teachers. The academic degree of the faculty is 38%, the average age of the faculty is 39.5%.
• At the faculty, 8 clubs are organized in the "Small Schools". Members of the "Small Schools" participate in the research work of professors and teachers, gifted students, teachers of physics, mathematics and computer science in the academic lyceums and colleges of the region.
• The faculty has created teaching aids, educational and methodical complexes, practical, laboratory, seminars and independent work students developed at the faculty. The members of the department participated in international and national scientific conferences with more than 200 scientific works and published more than 100 scientific articles in scientific journals.
• In its activity the faculty cooperates with the National University of Uzbekistan, the Tashkent State Pedagogical University, the Tashkent University of Information Technologies, the Jizzakh State Pedagogical Institute, the Samarkand State University and the Academic Lyceum of Gulistan in the Syrdarya region and a number of colleges.
• At the faculty there is a practical work on increasing the efficiency of teaching subjects of physics, mathematics and computer science in academic lyceums and colleges.
- National University of Uzbekistan;
- Tashkent State Pedagogical University;
- Samarkand State University;
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies;
- Jizzakh State Pedagogical Institute;
- Physical-Technical Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, "Fizika-Quyosh";
- Institute of Mathematics at the National University of Uzbekistan named after M.Ulugbek.
Address faculty: Gulistan. 4-micro district, Gulistan State University, Main building, 4th floor, 112-room.
Phone: (0 367) 225-45-85