Qualification exams are taken three times a year in the form of sessions: February, May and November.
Researchers will pass the following qualification exams:
"The most recent history of Uzbekistan";
Foreign language (as a foreign language in English, French or German) If necessary, know a foreign language required for a dissertation, a qualification exam is issued on the basis of the request of the institution where the work is carried out);
Examination in specialization in the thesis.
In addition, the following subjects receive qualification examinations in accordance with relevant disciplines:
social and human sciences, special examination on the theme "Economic, socio-political, spiritual causes and scientific basis for building a democratic society";
Researchers working in the field of natural sciences, economics and pedagogy, from the course "Fundamentals of mathematical modeling and mathematical statistics";
Researchers on economics from the Theory of Economics;
pedagogical researchers from the theme "General pedagogy, pedagogy and history of education".
Qualification examination for foreigners is carried out in accordance with the specialty of the thesis.
Qualification examinations for researchers are carried out in the manner established by the qualification examination commissions established in the following institutions.
1. Qualification examination on the topic "The most recent history of Uzbekistan" in the Coordination and Methodological Center of Contemporary History of Uzbekistan under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The qualification examination on the subject "Foreign Language" is at the Uzbek State University of World Languages.
3. Qualification examination in the specialty in the direction of the thesis is in the organization in which the dissertation defense council works.
1. Special expertise on the topic "Economic, socio-political, spiritual causes and scientific foundations of building a democratic society and the ideology of independence" is in the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Qualification examination at the course "Fundamentals of Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Statistics" at the National University of Uzbekistan.
3. Qualification examination on the topic "Theory of Economics" at the National University of Uzbekistan.
4. Qualification examination on the subject "General pedagogy, pedagogy and history of education" at the Tashkent State Pedagogical University.
In the small hall of Gulistan state University, a solemn ceremony of awarding a doctoral diploma to Kamola Abrorkhanova, a native of the village “Navbakhor” of Mirzaabad district of the Syr Darya region, was held. The defense was opened and led by University Professor R. Makhmudov. Kamola Abrorkhanova studied at the pedagogical College No. 2 in Gulistan, and studied for a master's degree and doctorate in the direction of "primary education" at the Nizami pedagogical University. Early in the morning of may 1, 2020, as a result of the collapse of the Sardobinsky reservoir, Kamala Abrorkhanova's family also suffered heavy losses. For liquidation of consequences of the accident at the reservoir sardobinsky our dear President four times visited sir-Darya region.
On may 15, 2020, Kamala Abrorkhanova participated in a conversation between the President of our country Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the affected residents in Mirzaabad district.
Doctoral student, 3rd year Kamol Abrochnov noted that he had completed his scientific research on the subject” Improving the pedagogical foundations for educating primary school students in the national spirit based on an innovative approach."
The graduation ceremony was attended by the rector of the Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami Alisher Umarov, Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ahmadbek Yusupov, rector of Gulistan state University Muhsin khodjiev, Vice-rector, scientific Director of the Nizami pedagogical University, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Barno Abdullayeva, Deputy khokim of the Syrdarya region Otabek Nosirov, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor Hazratkul Karshiboev, a University lecturer talking radostinov.
Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission Akhmadbek Yusupov solemnly presented Dr. Kamola Abrorkhonova with the diploma of doctor of science. Speaking at the conclusion ceremony Kamol Abrochnov expressed gratitude to the distinguished President of our country Shavkat Mirzieev, supervisor, teams of school ¹ 17 Mirzaabad district pedagogical College ¹ 2 of the city of Gulistan, showing great concern for the development of science and young people.
The twenty-five-year-old new doctor of science was presented with valuable gifts and flowers of the regional Khokimiyat.