Students studying in institutions of higher education, and reading for dismissal of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, approved by Decree No. 393 of June 20, 2017
"The study of students in higher education institutions, and Regulations on the procedure for the dismissal of reading" is carried out in accordance with
1. This Regulation "On Education»", "National training program" in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan rejected the institutions of education, rehabilitation and establish procedures for the dismissal of reading.
2. This Regulation shall not apply to higher education institutions.
3. Students can study or recovery, usually during the summer vacation, the course (semester) at the beginning of the training.
4. The student’s removal from the ranks of these Regulations set forth the order of the rector of the higher education institution.
5. Student or restore the following:
Higher education institutions;
Higher education institutions, ministries and departments;
Of admission to educational institutions under the State Commission on Students study and restoration of the Interdepartmental Commission (here in after referred to as the Interdepartmental Commission) based on the decisions.
Interdepartmental commission of admission to educational institutions of the State Commission (here in after referred to as the Commission) has been established. The disposal of part of its higher education institutions, representatives of ministries and departments.
Chairman of the Interdepartmental Commission on the decision of the Commission and the Secretary of State in charge of security.
6. In accordance with the decision of the rector of the higher education institution, students study in higher education institutions of higher education and related areas (specialties), on the move and rotate.
7. In the following cases, the students study and restoration of students receiving higher education institutions subordinate to the ministries (agencies) on the basis of the decision:
Higher education and related areas (specialties) of the ministries (departments) of the other higher education institutions;
Higher education and related areas (specialties), various ministries (departments) within the framework of a higher education institution other institutions of higher education and rehabilitation.
8. The following case study students are made to move and restore the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission.
Of foreign countries accredited higher education institutions in the higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
As part of a higher education institution or a government (agencies) and the different ministries (departments) in higher educational institutions of higher education in related areas (specialties).
9. Higher education in related areas (specialties) a list of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education) will be developed and approved by the State Commission.
10. Students or restore applications to:
The circumstances specified in paragraph 6 of the Regulations on the selection committee of higher education institution;
On the circumstances specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Regulation to be organized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of regional working groups were presented.
Summarizing the documents adopted in the regional working groups:
Under the conditions specified in paragraph 7 of this Regulation, higher education institutions of the ministries and agencies;
Conditions specified in paragraph 8 of this Regulation to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education
Higher education institutions receive commissions and the regional working groups of students study or as specified on the applications received to restore deliver information summarized in the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
11. The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education students about the study or application of this Regulation which form the framework of the interdepartmental commission decision.
12. The territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan does not have a license to carry out the activities of non - state higher education institutions and branches of institutions of higher education in other countries (centers, departments, educational and counseling centers, etc.) to the study of students in institutions of higher education and rehabilitation are prohibited.
13. The first course is forbidden to move and restore (in exceptional cases, a student may be given academic leave due to illness).
14. Read all forms of higher education and related areas (specialty) to move the jobs of government grants only to students on the basis of the state grant application specific direction (specialty) at higher education institutions to take the appropriate academic year the quota will be allowed within the specified number of state grants.
15. In other cases, read on a contract basis.
16. Reading or restore applied to the student’s records or copies of the forms of academic inquiry.
17. Students study or re- registration procedure established by the Rector of the institution of higher education curricula and programs of academic debt, or variations (professional and special subjects differences should not exceed more than 4) the order and timing of the transfer (no more than two months), training courses, and admission to other conditions.
18. Rehabilitation of students suspended or banned.
19. State institutions of higher education or recovery process is free of charge.
20. Payment - study students on the basis of a contract or pay for the restoration of order and conditions of the contract, including the payment terms of resources and in accordance with the procedure established by law.
Cabinet of Ministers resolution No. 393 of June 20, 2017
Students of higher education institutions, transport, recovery applications will be accepted on the regional working group began its work.
In the small hall of Gulistan state University, a solemn ceremony of awarding a doctoral diploma to Kamola Abrorkhanova, a native of the village “Navbakhor” of Mirzaabad district of the Syr Darya region, was held. The defense was opened and led by University Professor R. Makhmudov. Kamola Abrorkhanova studied at the pedagogical College No. 2 in Gulistan, and studied for a master's degree and doctorate in the direction of "primary education" at the Nizami pedagogical University. Early in the morning of may 1, 2020, as a result of the collapse of the Sardobinsky reservoir, Kamala Abrorkhanova's family also suffered heavy losses. For liquidation of consequences of the accident at the reservoir sardobinsky our dear President four times visited sir-Darya region.
On may 15, 2020, Kamala Abrorkhanova participated in a conversation between the President of our country Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the affected residents in Mirzaabad district.
Doctoral student, 3rd year Kamol Abrochnov noted that he had completed his scientific research on the subject” Improving the pedagogical foundations for educating primary school students in the national spirit based on an innovative approach."
The graduation ceremony was attended by the rector of the Tashkent state pedagogical University named after Nizami Alisher Umarov, Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ahmadbek Yusupov, rector of Gulistan state University Muhsin khodjiev, Vice-rector, scientific Director of the Nizami pedagogical University, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Barno Abdullayeva, Deputy khokim of the Syrdarya region Otabek Nosirov, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor Hazratkul Karshiboev, a University lecturer talking radostinov.
Chairman of the Higher attestation Commission Akhmadbek Yusupov solemnly presented Dr. Kamola Abrorkhonova with the diploma of doctor of science. Speaking at the conclusion ceremony Kamol Abrochnov expressed gratitude to the distinguished President of our country Shavkat Mirzieev, supervisor, teams of school ¹ 17 Mirzaabad district pedagogical College ¹ 2 of the city of Gulistan, showing great concern for the development of science and young people.
The twenty-five-year-old new doctor of science was presented with valuable gifts and flowers of the regional Khokimiyat.